My friend has started a photography business, and I had her take a few pictures of my kids. These are just a few of my favorites!
Thanks Alleen! I love them all, you did a fantastic job. I guess it helps when the subjects are so darn cute to start with. :) You can check her out on facebook Alleen Nelson Photography.
We have been a family for 16 years. We have 5 beautiful children. Madison (Maddy) is 14, Austin is 12, Allyson is 10, Logan is 5, and Lucy is our Angel in Heaven. As a family, we enjoy fishing, hiking, 4-wheeling, camping, and hunting. We also love playing basketball in our backyard, and playing baseball,football & riding bikes. Our favorite summertime activity is swimming in Grandma & Grandpa's Pool, and whenever we get the chance we like to visit our family in Southern Utah.
1 comment:
wow! maddy looks so beautiful and mature and little austin is a young man! wow. time sure flies. they all are adorable. she took great pictures!
Post a Comment