On Halloween, mom made yummy snacks to fuel up for the big night. We met up with the rest of the Vegas cousins, and went trick or treating. It was such a fun night, the kids had a blast trick or treating with their cousins. Austin was a trooper to, earlier that day in PE he had hurt his foot playing basketball, and was complaining that it hurt when he walked, (but he could walk on it) and it wasn't swollen at all. He still decided that he could walk well enough to go trick or treating. The next day we found out it was broken. Poor kid, but I guess you can handle any pain for candy!
Happy Halloween!!
1 comment:
When I downloaded this picture I displayed the girl's feet life size and I was like OMG! The clarity of the picture is so good her feet and toes appeared to be directly in front of my face LOL! I was very concerned her feet might be stinky. I finally got up the courage to find out and leaned close and began smelling the bottom of her right foot. Then I finally buried my nose in her toes and began smelling her toes. The display is warm silky smooth so it blew me away because it seemed like I was really sitting there smelling her feet and toes LOL! Although they smelled like feet I was pleasantly surprised to find out they smelled really good and weren't too stinky!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgb-647_OLYcXTvRtv-uYZEnwPXH2UgG-uCbn90ViBA3TrsbFrcc_2BXSxqb8grjc8Cm6qubQqrIT59L_-NGT4ZNa9dcjjD91GSl5J2drCas3NPIw_r1OTjZqZ0yHCg7nw92nKezig7ktD-/s0/001.JPG
Post a Comment