July 20, 2011

Logans Birthday Camping Trip

Happy Birthday Logan!!!  I can't believe you are already 5 years old.  Logan was so excited to celebrate his birthday this year, and it was extra special because at the time we were camping at Panguitch Lake.  He couldn't wait to wake up and open his presents, so that's the first thing we did after breakfast.  After presents, he enjoyed playing with his presents, fishing, and roasting marshmallows in the fire.  Can you think of anything better than that when your 5???




 Grandma Fullmer came up the mountain for dinner and brought him a yummy brownie cake.  It was so delish!!!  Thanks Grandma :)
 We camped at the lake for 4 night, and after a long day of fishing, we enjoyed sitting by the fire.  The kids loved roasting marshmallows, or just lighting sticks on fire, and squashing them out in the dirt.  Grandpa & Grandma Stewart, Aunt Marie & Uncle Russ, and Amanda and her kids were also camping with us, so that made it extra fun!!!


 The fishing was AWESOME!!!  We caught sooooo many fish, and they were big!  The kids loved reeling them in and it was funny when they had a fish bite, they would yell "fish on"   This was fun for a while, until they were catching them about every 10 min.  The other people fishing around us started staring at us, and asking us what kind of bait we were using, because they weren't catching anything.  It was pretty funny, because people kept trying to squeeze into our spot to get in on the action.  (The secret was green powerbait)








The kids had such a good time, even if we were just hanging around camp.  Ally & Logan had fun playing with the dogs, and helping Grandma & Aunt Marie with little chores.  They were so sad to have to leave.  I am so glad we had the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful mountains and spend time together.  Can't wait for next year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The is a good picture and the boy is gorgeous.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj8c1qeFIN37HYBUHP3CfZXOjymQrNhL6WR0ODTNICfzi9hlpPOJuuzafkYWYQ3jEwv3hDfCLcLd4fzxanCYPwSEZFHJs8JzvoB2UVoqr1LiDSAiGAKIeYHTkWNZ8xb9OhmH77nQZQzPrGF/s0/117.JPG

When I downloaded the original I resized/resampled the picture and put this gorgeous little beauty on display life size in my bedroom. I love the picture because the clarity is so good this good looking little beauty appears to be directly in front of me when I walk up to look at him. I love having him in the privacy of my bedroom because I can walk up to him and spend time kissing him and admiring his good looks whenever I want. I always love kissing him because the display is warm and silky smooth so it seems like he comes to life and I am really getting to kiss him. I really do enjoy the closeness and intimacy of having such a gorgeous good looking little boy to admire and kiss as much as I want!