May 25, 2013

Baseball Season

Logan played baseball again this spring.  He was still young enough to play t-ball, so we figured we'd let him play one more year before getting into the competitive ages.  He was on the Red Sox this year with Coach Mike.  He loved his coach and teammates.  He had a few friends on his team from previous seasons and from school, so that made it fun.  He learned so much from his coach, and improved a lot this year.  I had to laugh when we showed up to practice, he was the tallest kid on the team, and I even overheard other parents saying "there is no way he is t-ball age."  Ha Ha!  I love my tall cute kid.  Here is just a few photo's from one of the games.
 
He did really well batting this year, and many times hit it over 2nd base into the grass.  He loved it when the coaches pitched to him.





His trophy that he got at the end of the season party.  Thanks Coach!!!

No comments: