November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

It's that time of year again when all of the spooks and goblins come out to play. My kids LOVE Halloween. What's not to love, you get to dress up, and people give you candy... It's not hard to love that!

I found a kit to decorate a spooky house, which I think turned out really cute! The kids had so much fun making it, and then eating it.

For about 2 months, Logan had been telling me that he wanted to be a bat for Halloween. So I found some ideas online, and came up with this costume for him. I think it turned out pretty cute, and he was so thrilled. He was able to wear it several times, once to pre-school, once to the ward trunk-or-treat, and then again on Halloween.

Allyson wanted to be a cowgirl this year, so we found her a cowgirl shirt, and she wore her cute boots, and Maddy's hat. Maddy was struggling with what she wanted to be this year, so we dressed her up as a football player.

Austin wanted to be a ??? well, I'm not sure what it's called, but it's a black costume with red glowing eyes. He love it, so that's what matters :)

On Halloween, we invited our family over for chili & scones, then we all went trick or treating together. All of the kids looked really cute, and they had a fun time walking the neighborhood.


I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments: