October 4, 2010

It's Football Time!

We signed Austin up to play flag football. I was hesitant to do this, (probably because he only has one kidney) but dad talked me into it, since the boys wouldn't be tackling each other. He is on the same team as his older cousin Dylan. Austin was so excited, because he really looks up to Dylan. Uncle Jesse is one of the coaches, and Jeremy signed up to help out as well.

The team photo-
THE ASSASINS

This is the only game that I will get to see, since softball season is also starting and I will be in charge of getting the girls where they needed to be. It was a fun game to watch, but as you can see, the other team was huge!!!! Here's just a few of the action shots that I got!

Austin & Dylan




Check out #42, he's probably 6' tall


Austin's cousin Colby also played this year, but was on a different team...
Let's hope for a fun and safe football season!!

No comments: