March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day

St. Patricks Day at our house is usually pretty lame, but this year I decided to spice it up a little. Of course we all wore our green shirts, (I didn't want to get pinched) and Logan and I made Clover Cupcakes and pretzels while the kids were at school. The kids loved the yummy after school snack. We didn't made our corned beef and cabbage yet, because Jeremy had to work, so we are making it for dinner tonight!


recipes found at familyfun.com

Maddy also had her Pre-Festival choir concert. All of the choirs did very well, and she is very excited to attend Festival in a few weeks. The choir is also going to Knotts Berry farm in May, and she can't wait! She really loves being in the choir (except she hates the dress.) We are very proud of you Maddy :)

No comments: