March 16, 2010

Exciting Times!!

It's been a while since I've posted anything, so here's a really quick update! Austin and Allyson were on track break for 3 weeks. We weren't able to go anywhere exciting, because Maddy is still in school. Year round school stinks when you have older kids. It really puts a damper on going on vacation. So the kids and I played outside (most of the neighbor kids were on track break too, which was so nice), we planted our garden, enjoyed McDonald's play land (on the cold days), watched movies, played games, and had numerous sleep outs in the loft.


We are so excited for Spring this year, and I love going outback everyday to examine the new plants and flowers. I am really hoping that our garden will flourish this year, and that the little critters that live on the hill next door will not sneak in and eat all of our hard work.



We'll that all that's happened in our house lately. Maddy's first softball game is on Saturday, and we can't wait. Go Rivercats!

No comments: