Maddy the nerd
Logan the firefighter (the fireman gave him extra candy for his costume)
They all looked very cute in their costumes. Halloween is such a fun time of year, and I love that we have a lot of parties so that they can wear their costumes more than once.
Maddy invited her friend to come along, since mom and dad are not any fun to hang out with.
Ally and her neighbor friend. 2 cute witches!!!!
We can't wait for Halloween Night!!!
4 comments:
Maddy's costume is killin' me! Hilarious. I love it! All cute costumes. How fun!
Such cute costumes, all the kids look adorable. Hope you guys had fun!
i got a good laugh from the AUSTIN???? to funny. Kids are so fun some times. ;) i love the nerd too. she did dang good.
I too love the nerd costume! How funny!
Post a Comment