January 27, 2009

Update in 30 Seconds or Less

January is a busy and depressing month after all of the excitement of the holiday's, and I haven't had a lot of time to blog about what's been going on (not that there's a ton.)
So here is a quick update.

Allyson was on the Honor Roll at School

Nice Work Ally!!


Madison's sang in her 1st Choir Concert

Austin's playing Basketball. Go Rebels!!


We hosted a fun sleepover with the girl cousins.


Silly Girls :}

Everyone received haircuts!
(although not all were photographed)


Thanks Jana, Meleece, & Amanda :)

We played football at the park,
(in 70 degree weather)
Had a blast sliding down the slides.

(check out the shorts-in January)
Too bad it didn't last. It's been freezing the last few days.


And of course the kids played in the street (almost) every night with their friends. Oh, did I mention, the colds, fevers, sore throats, and throwing up? Yeah, we've done that too. What a fun month it's been. Now that I've caught you up on what we've been up to. I am off to bed.

3 comments:

Sally said...

I hear you on the weather bit. We were actually feeling super hot down here for a bit and then without notice it has been really chilly. After it has started getting hot I have a super hard time adjusting back to cold. You kids are all so cute!

i said...

I LOVE THE COUSIN SLEEPOVER HOW CUTE!

MelTheo said...

A sleepover with the girl cousins! What fun! When is the sleepover with the boy cousins? Oh wait, we call that hunting right? :)