We are off on a HUNTING vacation. Jeremy and I both drew deer tags in Southern Nevada. The kids are staying with Grandpa & Grandma Stewart for a few days, so they don't miss to much school. Then they are bringing them up next week, so they can camp with us. Then next weekend we will be in Milford for Grandma Stewart's 80th Birthday Party. Doesn't that sound like the best vacation ever? I know, most of you would probably choose to go to Hawaii, or Disneyland, or on a Cruise. But this is Jeremy's favorite thing to do. He looks forward to Hunting all year long. He would like to hunt in Alaska, but I'm not sold on that one yet. (I'm not to keen on the idea of all of the Bears, and that's what he want's to hunt.) I am excited to spend this time with him. Doing what he enjoy's most.
After being in Utah last weekend, we have both come down with colds (plus Logan has been sick too), so it has been a big PAIN trying to get everything ready. I have had no energy or motivation to get anything done, but after only a few melt down's, I think I have finally gotten everything packed and ready to go. I am very excited. The weather should be perfect for this time of year. Maybe a little bit of rain, but No Snow YET!! YEAH! So it should be a fun and relaxing week. If nothing else, it's a vacation from the kids, and time for Jeremy and I to spend together. We don't get alone time very often. I'll let you know how the hunt goes. Hopefully we'll have some nice deer pictures to brag about.
7 years ago
3 comments:
You better watch out Shalayne- no kids, you and Jeremy alone in a tent for a week, huddling together for warmth...I think you get my drift! :)
so i added your link to my blog.. cute family :)
K I found your blog and it is so cute! It was a fun day in Milford. I have invited you to my blog. I hope you made it home okay, we ran into a snow storm, I doubt you had to worry about that going South. It is fun to see what is going on.
Post a Comment