We started out at a Carnival at the mall. The kids enjoyed cotton candy, a Ferris wheel ride, and carnival games.
After the Carnival, Karen, Amanda, and I attempted a really good sale at The Children's Place with 11 kids under the age of 11. I think the employee's were very happy to see us leave. But hey, we didn't care, we all came out with great deals, and cute clothes.
Friday night Grandpa & Grandma had a giant sleep over at their house. They put the boy's in one room, and the girls slept in a tent in the front room. They had fun swimming, and watching movies. Jeremy and I enjoyed a fun night out at the movies watching The Dark Night. Jeremy's choice of course (I couldn't talk him into Mama Mia).
On Saturday, we celebrated Colby's birthday at the water park. The kids had so much fun playing in the water with their cousins.
After a while, the girls decided they were cold and made a bed on the sidewalk. Silly girls.
Logan decided to plop down in the puddle of water as we were leaving the water park. There is never a dull moment with him.
Later that evening we went to Bass Pro Shop/Silverton Casino to see the mermaid swim. If you haven't been there it's quite an amazing fish tank. I took some pictures of all of the kids in front of the fish tank, but they didn't turn out because it was so dark in the Casino. After watching the mermaid show, grandma gave the kids each a dollar to spend at the shooting arcade in Bass Pro Shop. Thanks Grandpa & Grandma. The kids had a really fun week.
3 comments:
It has been a very exciting week with the cousins down!! I am tired from doing so many fun activities, but my kids have loved it. They are already sad they have to say good bye. Have a great week
The ladies in the Children's Orchard are always happy for us to leave too. Cant believe you all fit in there!
How fun. I love cotton candy. It seriously sounds so good right now. How was the 'Dark Knight'? I have heard that it was really good and would like to see it eventually. How often do you make it to Panguitch? Do you keep in touch with anyone I would know besides Sally?
Post a Comment