June 29, 2008

Track Break










Our summer has arrived. My kids are on track break for 4 weeks, then they will go back to school for 2 weeks, then the school year is finally over. Although I am not excited for next year (because Maddy will be going to Jr. High), I am really ready for school to be over. This break was very needed. We went to the water park the other day, and Logan would not go in the sprinklers. He spent his time on the blanket eating goldfish. The other kids had a lot of fun playing in the water. Their cousins were there, so that made it a lot more fun. I can foresee spending a lot of time at the water park. I'm just glad that it's free.

1 comment:

i said...

Water parks are great huh?! Anna wont go in the water either and Justin wouldn't till he was 4! Kids are funny sometimes.