My cousin Bree & Doug were sealed in the St. George Temple. The sealing was very nice. They were so happy. I love weddings. It always reminds me of my special day, and how lucky I am to have Jeremy, and our eternal family. It was also nice to see my extended family. My dad has 5 brothers, so we always have very large family gatherings. A lot of times, I can't attend, because I live the farthest away. I feel bad that I don't see them very often, so it was so good to visit with everyone. Bree and I are the oldest (girl) Fullmer cousin's. We were surrounded by boy's growing up, so we had to stick together. We had fun playing in Grandma's yard. We would spend hours making houses out of bricks, swimming in the Canal behind Grandma's house, and playing in the tree's at the cabin on Beaver Mountain. We had quite the imagination. I am very happy for Bree. The day was so beautiful, and I am very glad that I was able to be there on her special day.
After the wedding, Maddy went home with Grandpa & Grandma Fullmer, and Jeremy took the 3 other kids to Cedar City and Milford for a few days. So I am here in Henderson without any kids. My Oh My what will I do??? My plan today is to go to the Gym, then SHOP SHOP SHOP!!! I figure now is a good time to get started on birthday's, and school clothes, and I could use a few new things for myself. It will be nice not hearing how much longer, and I need to go to the bathroom. I started feeling very lonely last night, but today, I still miss my family, but the break is very nice. I love Jeremy for giving me a few days to myself. As a mom, there are never any relaxing vacations, so this is the best vacation ever.
4 comments:
What ever will you do with yourself!?!? Have fun with the extra time and energy!
Hmmm... spending all day by yourself? Sounds familiar. Except you are grateful for it and I am loathing it! I am glad that you are going to be able to have some "Shalayne time". Bree's wedding picture looked pretty. I have never met her I don't think. Who's daughter is she? Thanks for the pictures and the family update. We really miss you guys!
Cute pictures--I'm glad you're enjoying your alone time. We'll have fun hanging out!
Wow-how lucky are you! I haven't talked to you in forever-what's going on? I don't think I would know what to do with myself if my kids weren't around!
Post a Comment