May 27, 2008

Grandma's Visit






We had a fun Memorial Day weekend. Grandma came to visit, wanting to see sunshine. Instead it rained most of the time. But I guess that's better than the snow that she left behind in Panguitch. Even though she didn't get the sun ray's she was hoping for, we had a good time. We played games, celebrated Che's 21st Birthday, went shopping, and made curtains. Thanks for coming to visit Mom. The kids were sad to see you go. Come back soon!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

When did you start blogging? I just happened to see your link on Ashlie's blog-that's cool! By the way it looks really cute!

Cassie said...

Shalayne!!!!! I have been looking for you! I had hoped that you would blog. It is a great way to keep in touch. Love your blog!! Thanks for checking in on mine! yes we are in Arizona now and just might be for a long time. Wish I could see Sally more, but 45 minutes might as well be the other side of the world. We need to hook up-you're just a short drive away!

Cassie said...

P.S. That last post is from me....Larisa. I am at my friends house in Colorado and posted from her computer-silly me!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Thanks so much for letting Landon and I come and play with your family. It's always so good to see you! We miss you already.