May 30, 2008

Allyson Special Day




On Wednesday, Allyson had two very important events. She was chosen to be the Eagle Ambassador for the month of May, and was awarded her certificate during a special assembly. She also stared in a Bugz Play. She was very excited about her play, and has been practicing her lines and songs for several months. She was chosen to be a Caterpillar. The play was very cute, and all of the kindergartners did a very good job. That takes a lot of guts to get up in front of a big crowd. Mom bought her flowers on her special day. We are very proud of Allyson.

2 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

oh my gosh, Allyson looks so cute in those pictures. I wish I had still been there so that I could come and watch her play. Tell everyone I said, "Hello."

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB, ALLYSON! We love you lots and lots. Grandma dianne