July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Austin

11 Years Old, that is so hard to believe, but yes, it is true. Austin celebrated his birthday by first going to school.... Fun huh?? It actually was a really fun day for him, since it was the 5th grade Luau, so he didn't have to do any school work.
After school, he opened his presents, Mom & Dad surprised him with a new cell phone, and then the only thing he wanted was Lego Starwars.... which both sets of Grandparents got him. He was so excited, and wanted to put them together right away, except he couldn't because it was party time.

For his party, he invited a few friends over for pizza, a sleepover, and movie night. It was a fun night, and I'm pretty sure all of the boys had a good time. I know that I was happy when it was lights out.


We love you Austin!!! Happy Birthday :)

No comments: