September 3, 2009

It's Pre-School Time!!


My baby is growing up way to fast!! Logan was so excited to start pre-school. He will be going 2 days a week. He loves his teacher, and looks forward to playtime (because they have such fun toys), but also enjoys coloring and cutting. And I know he loves music time, because he came home singing the songs that he learned today.


He was very nervous at first, and he would NOT let go of my hand. But after a few minutes, he was feeling comfortable, and informed me that "I could go now." I know that he will learn so much this year, and I am excited for the new friendships that he will make. And I know I will enjoy a few hours alone at the gym -or maybe the mall- :) We'll have to see.

1 comment:

MelTheo said...

He loves his TEACHER!?! Ahhhhh, that makes me so happy. Here I thought he could barely stand her...

He is really warming up to our little routine now. And he is the only one brave enough to go really high on the tire swing!

I love having Logan here...