The only talk around our house right now is hunting. Jeremy is so excited, he can hardly wait. He is like a child before Christmas. He is out with friends scouting this weekend, searching for a nice place to camp, and trying to see where the big bucks are hiding. He has joined a club that specializes in hunting, and they have told his some places that they have seen and shot some big deer. Hopefully he will be able to find the areas that they have told him about. Jeremy is so funny, he has made a spread sheet of all of the supplies, food, etc... that we are going to need. I'm surprised that his bag isn't already packed.
I am really hoping for a fun hunting season. This is my first year officially hunting, and I am a bit nervous. I have a deer tag in Nevada, and a cow elk tag in southern Utah. Jeremy has high hopes for me, and I don't want to disappoint him. He has already had several dreams of a massively huge deer that I will be shooting.
Hopefully bigger than this one.
I really hope that I will not disappoint Jeremy. This is the one thing that Jeremy loves and looks forward to every year. I sometimes wonder why he didn't become a hunting guide or something in that field because he loves it that much. I guess I should feel special, because I think his main reason for not going into that profession is he didn't want to be away from his family. I love Jeremy, and I am very excited to share this time with him and our kids. We leave in about 2 weeks. Let's hope for good luck!!

1 comment:
All I can say is I'm jealous. I have hunting fever and not tag so good luck. landon
Post a Comment