7 years ago
June 9, 2008
Family Reunion
Last weekend we went to our family reunion. We rented a cabin up Paragonah Canyon. It's a really big cabin with a lot of room for a large family. There is always a lot to do, like jumping on the trampoline, riding 4-wheelers, shooting clay pigeons, playing games, and just sitting around visiting with family. Cousin Austin bring his candy cannon, and launches off tons of candy for the kids to gather up. Uncle Russ hosts a pistol competion, and I don't mean to brag, but Jeremy and I took the top prize. Jeremy winning with a score of 234, and myself shooting a 216. We also had a special family member that came to visit for a few hour's, Cousin Cletus and his sisters from Elmo. It's always great to see them. They did a special dance and sang for us. We love them, they are all very special, and I mean that in the nicest way (you'll see what I mean when you look at the pictures). The kids also had fun finding prizes in the treasure box, dressing up and performing for us, and playing frisbee golf. We always have such a fun time at the reunion, and are already looking forward to next year. It was so great to see all of our family, and we love and appreciate all that everyone does to make is a big success. I hope that you enjoy some of the pictures that I took. Sorry, most of them are of Logan, but that's what happens when I follow him around all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shalayne..I saw your link off of Sally's. Its Elizabeth (Libby) Seaman. I don't know if you remember me from Panguitch. We went to elem. school together. I thought I would say hi. It was fun to check out your blog and your cute kids, but there weren't any pictures of you!!! How are you doing? I hope good. I have lots of relatives in the Vegas area. My brother/sis-in-law and aunt/uncle both live in Henderson. Anyway, I hope to hear from you if you remember me!
mikeandlibbybrown.blogspot.com
I definately will let you know if we are in Vegas. We are headed to Cedar in July, but don't think that we will make it to Vegas that trip. Can I put you guys on our link list? Do you keep in touch with anyone else from Pang besides Sally? I am curious to know how everyone is doing. I would love to know if you have a chance to update me. Thanks for writing back!
I added you to ours. DWTS was so much fun. It was such a random thing. I still can't believe that I won tickets to it. A fun memory for us. It is fun to be in touch with you again. I always love reconnecting with my friends from Panguitch/So. Utah.
Post a Comment