We'll we are almost done with baseball for one more year. This year Allyson and Austin played Little League. It was a lot of fun watching them both learn and grow. Austin loved playing 3rd base, and he has become quite the hitter. He has not hit his home run yet, but there are still 2 games left, so hopefully soon. Allyson loved played T-ball, even though there were 10 boy's and only 2 girls. She liked being catcher, and outfielder. We have a great time going to the games as a family and cheering on their teams. Can't wait for next season. GO PIRATES!! GO ROCKIES!!
7 years ago
3 comments:
ShaLayne--I love it! I'm glad you got it up and going.
Hey! We are so glad that you guys have a blog now! We are excited to keep up with your family! Your pictures are super cute.
Your blog is awesome!! I love all your pictures - your kids are all just so cute!
Post a Comment